03 August 2010
Posted in Savory
Fresh and easy to make
For four servings
- 400g fresh, soft, cream cheese
- 3 carrots, chopped finely
- I large white onion, chopped finely
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped chives
- basil leaves for garnish
1 Peel and finely chop the carrots with a grater. Mix all ingredients together. Divide the mixture, then place in a small soufflé bowl or similar containers.
2 Refrigerate overnight. Garnish each bowl with basil before serving.
You may like to read a picnic at a favorite palace